- Munakka, dried form of a special type of grape dried using special methods. Rich in vitamins and iron, it offers many benefits of health. Originated from Iran and Afghanistan. It is also called Abjosh.
- Good Source of Energy; Excellent for Curing Weakness, Anemia, Indigestion and Acidity.
- Raisins are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C, and a good source of Iron and Anti-oxidants.
- The phytochemicals as well as antioxidants present in raisins help prevent premature aging.
- Munakka is a good source of Polyphenol, which is good for the eyes.
Abjosh (Afghan Munakka)